East Texas Poultry Supply was founded in 1958 by John Alvis Howard. The business has been owned and operated by Mr. Howard or one or more of his eight sons since that date. Today it is owned and operated by Howell and Pam Howard and their son, Payne.
Mr. Howard's vision for the company was to provide quality equipment, excellent service and to always remember that our customers are also our friends and neighbors. This vision is still practiced today and has served our company well for over one-half of a century. Many of our present customers are members of families that started with Mr. Howard in 1958.
East Texas Poultry Supply offers a full line of products and services including: new poultry farm construction, retrofitting older houses to meet today's standards, replacement equipment and related parts and have trained service tech's on call to assist when emergencies occur on the farm.
We are authorized dealers for Cumberland, Ziggity, Rotem, Shenandoah, Overdrive lighting, Taylor and Generac generators, L B White, Ace, Ventcomatic, Lewis Brothers and Preifert clean out equipment and other equipment companies. Our motto "If it goes in a poultry house, we have it" pretty much says it all.
Our retail store in Center, Texas is popular with both poultry growers and the general public. It is completely stocked with poultry supplies and general products used around the farm or home. Especially popular is the large selection of new or refurbished electric motors.
With two locations, Center, TX and Gonzalez, TX, to serve you.